Equity & Inclusion Digital Badge
Elevate attendees have the opportunity to earn a digital badge that can be shared via LinkedIn and other social media!
Once you complete the required activities for the e-Certificate in Equity and Inclusion, you can download your badge and share your accomplishment with the world! The e-Certificate in Equity and Inclusion is powered by Acclaim, a product of Pearson, the world's leading learning company. This digital badge can be shared via LinkedIn and other social media.
The e-Certificate in Equity and Inclusion requires participation in the following activities, which can be completed through April 30, 2018.
- »Complete conference pre-assessment (emailed through Survey Monkey)
- »Complete one of Project Implicit's Implicit Association Tests
- »Complete equity plan, identifying a minimum of 3 goals and related action steps.
- »Watch 4 live sessions (can also be viewed as recordings)
- »Watch 3 on-demand sessions
- »Access the resource library and write at least one review in the resource review chatroom (on the Networking tab)
- »Participate in two of the following:
- ›Post substantial comments in two chatroom discussions in the Networking Lounge
- ›Participate in a round table discussion (Thursday, April 19, 5-6pm CT)
- ›Participate in the interactive case study session: "Working Towards Racial Equity: Naming, Framing, and Dismantling Institutional Racism" (Friday, April 20, 11am CT)
- ›Add an equity tool video to the Equity Expo
When you have completed these activities, please fill out the following application to claim your e-Certificate in Equity and Inclusion.
Digital Badge Application